Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


It’s not my daughters first Christmas but last year she was only 22 days old. This year she is alert and semi knows what’s going on. I have learned to see the magic of Christmas again through my daughters’ eyes-each new discovery amazes her and that joy thrills me.  Each time you plug the lights in and the tree is illuminated she gasps! She is thrilled with packaging as much as she is with the presents previously wrapped in them.  My daughter dances with each carol sung on the TV or radio. She likes that we laugh, clap and cheer for her performance.  What a blessing she is and what a joy it is to know that as much as Justin and I love her, God loves her even more. As she gets older we plan to teach her the true meaning of Christmas -we will celebrate the birth of Jesus.
May you and your family celebrate Jesus this year and enjoy each others company this holiday season. God Bless & a very Merry Christmas to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment